Skin Nutrient’s Australian team of leading herbalists and chemists have created five naturally derived face masks, for swift absorption and optimum skin hydration. Each of the serums focus on resolving common skins concerns such as dehydration, skin spots, acne, blemishes, dark patches, skin repair and hydration, fine lines and wrinkles and brightening the skin. Containing 25ml of premium moisturising serum, we have included a second air tight sleeve to avoid the formula becoming contaminated and seal in the moisture. For long lasting hydration and naturally gorgeous skin. Product of the Year Winner 2019
12x 25ml Made in Australia
Spent $50 or more? We'll send it for free.
How to Use
Skin Type All Skin Types
Helps With Hydration, 28 day metabolic skin cycle
Repairing and Revitalising Face Mask
- Restores dull and tired looking skin. Aloe Vera and honey flower extract activate the skin’s own repair system, providing an ideal balance between oil and water. It improves uneven skin texture and reinforces your own skins barrier. Skin will appear softer, more dewy and youthful.
Purifying and Detoxify Face Mask
Focuses on clearing spots and refining pores. If you are looking for a fresh, clean, luminous complexion, the activated formula of lemon, coffee and “tea plant” will help detoxify your skin.
Illuminating and Moisturising Face Mask
Includes active ingredients from Australia’s remote Northern Territory. The Kakadu Plum with the Magnolia Flower extract will brighten, even skin tone and moisturise your skin. Giving it a fresh and bright look naturally.
Hydrating and Aqua Replenishing Face Mask
The ultimate option to nourish and intensely hydrate your skin. The combination of Irish Moss, Aloe Vera and red algae work together to replenish your skin’s natural moisture level and keep it that way all day long.
Firming and Lifting Face Mask
Aims to restore the skin’s elasticity using infused ingredients of the Madonna Lily and Meadow Saffron flower. Fine lines and wrinkles subside, leaving the skin looking younger and feeling firmer.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Common Purslane, Chamomile Ginseng, Lemon, Coffee Seed, Camellia Senensis Extract, Kakadu Plum, Magnolia Sieboldii, Irish Moss, Red Algae Extract, Autumn Crocus, Madonna Lily, Ginseng Extract
1. Make sure to cleanse your face thoroughly, discover our cleansing solutions. Remove mask from packaging and recycle the exterior.
2. Unfold and place onto the face, gently massage until the serum has fully absorbed.
3. Make sure the eye/lip/nose areas are correctly aligned. Excess serum can be applied to hands and neck.
4. For a quick hydrating treatment, leave face mask on for 10 minutes. For optimum results, leave face mask on for 20-25 minutes before removing.